Friday, April 15, 2011

The Zoo

During our Calgary trip, we spent a lovely Saturday at the zoo. The animals were at their best, and I took about 200 pictures. Which will not all be shown here. (go ahead, breathe a sigh of relief. I know you want to.) So, I tried to pick my favorites.

Yay, zoo!

First animal as soon as we walked in.. this gorgeous tiger.

Crazy red panda knows there's food behind that door...

A decent family picture!

Elephant with tusk grills. Fo shizzle.

The navigator.

In the tropical conservatory.. felt like Houston in there!

Couple picture. :)

The beautiful Angelica Fehr!

Rawr!

These peacocks had spunk.

Kangaroo love!



Aidan's favorite animal of the day...


The impressive Africa exhibit.

Lazy Hippopotamus

Aidan loves the fish.

Trying to force little sister to cooperate.

There we go.

The zoo from Ainsley's perspective.

Dinosaur!

My favorite sign of the day.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment