Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just Do It

I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just going to throw that out there. So I figured why not I'm going to go for it. Hence the Just Do It, Awesome four sentences in and I already tied in my title. Having a pretty great weekend, it's amazing how the weather changing can affect your mood and over-all mental health. I am so happy spring appears to be here to stay, at least for a little while. Elizabeth posted a bunch of pictures just below me, go ahead and scroll down check it our they are pretty awesome pictures, my wife is truly talented and beautiful.


I consider myself blessed to have a wonderful wife, awesome kids, and the privilege to pastor a church that is so passionate and hungry to follow the will of God. God has truly blessed me with all these things. God has blessed me in other areas too, but those three are my favorite. I often wonder why me. Most people wonder that, even question God when things are going wrong. I ask that because I feel like there are other people who deserve such blessings more than I do. I wish I had an insightful answer for this like my beautiful wife often does. I don't have an answer, maybe better not to.

I just want to acknowledge God's unmerited favor for bringing my family through all the trouble we have faced for the last 5 years. A lot of the messes we got ourselves into, but God, rich in His mercy, still delivered us from them.

Goodnight everyone.
She is too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment